[Az-Geocaching] Quality of cache trinkets....

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 11:42:32 MST 2005

I still have that GPSr, TDP.   I wonder why you never made that your sig item :)

-=Dave

George Harris <george at customcals.com> wrote:
v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}w\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}.shape {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }Don't forget the rare and much-sought-after Team Dodge Podge Mini-Camo Backpack First-aid Kit (TDPMCBPFAK). Cute, and useful at the same time.

I once had someone put a 10-port Ethernet switch, a 10/100 NIC, a cordless phone, and  a book about ciphers in a cache of mine.

Of course, they took the working GPSr, FRS radios, and the Nokia cell phone in trade! :)

(RIP  GCK5A5 *sniff*)

((Not trimmed at all. Nyeah.))

-TDP

http://mail.yahoo.com