[Az-Geocaching] Quality of cache trinkets....

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Fri Jan 21 09:48:54 MST 2005

My prized bottle of 'Yellow Jeep Anxiety Pills' sits on my desk, right next
to my TMBH keychain, my MO&GO pen and my Sand Dollar.

I see AZFastFeet is back in the caching business and they have a sig wooden
'coin'.  Anyone else have sig items that we should be on the lookout for?

LazyK - Dan

<snip>