[Az-Geocaching] awww Brian.... I'll share my lollypop!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Jan 20 20:55:35 MST 2005

The way you came across with that whole bi-polar thing made it impossible
for anyone to know when (or if) you were serious about anything.  Now, I'm
walking away from this with one last thing to say...for those around here
that know me, throwing down the gauntlet with that 'soap box' comment is a
challenge I don't think you want to issue.

Brian
Team A.I.