[Az-Geocaching] Trimming Posts

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Thu Jan 20 16:16:49 MST 2005

OK, this is the kind of help I was hoping for from this list.  I see the
problems with my setup now.  I was using 4 of the 1/2 ferrad caps -- it
seems so obvious now that you point it out.  To compound the problem, I was
only using 14 of the Optima batteries in series, thus failing to properly
overload the inverter.  No wonder my arrival times have been off by
.00741327 light years.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Bill in Willcox