[Az-Geocaching] Trimming Posts

Damian Nichols aznichols at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 07:49:58 MST 2005

PS.... disregard my liberal comment... I was just trying to be funny after reading Bill's message (which I did find entertaining... but a bit harsh).... then after reading Brian's email I realized I was being sucked in.... Oh well.....

Long live the queen!!!

Damian Nichols <aznichols at cox.net> wrote:
Amen... (and Im not even religious)... I hate replys that go under the original posting. Having to scroll down to find the new info... drives me crazy.... Damn liberals!

Post your reply ON TOP and include it all !!!!!!!!

www.geocrazy.com

Bill Nolan <bill at freeholder.com> wrote:
Hmmmmm... Posting etiquette? Do we find that in Emily Post? Just who is
the authority? It seems that people with slow connections want posts
trimmed, while those with broadband couldn't care less. Well, if you are an
advocate of trimming, I'm sorry to tell you that I am adding to the alleged
problem. I teach computer science, so I am educating a generation of
college students that the correct thing is to include the message to which
you are replying.

Besides, post trimmers are probably commies who watch CNN instead of
Foxnews, and voted for Kerry.

Now, the other controversy is whether your reply should go above or below
the quoted text. I vote for above, with the old posts below, and the oldest
at the bottom.

Bill in Willcox