[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 3, Issue 16

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 11:03:21 MST 2005

Agreed!

Like that group that came thru AZ a week or two ago with a thousand finds
that ran a running dialog between posts?  Please, a coulpla' thoughts  maybe,
but not the great American Novel.  Spare me the personal  diary!

[...SkooterMan...]

In a message dated 1/19/2005 10:59:21 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,