[Az-Geocaching] Enjoy the weekend!!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 18:58:48 MST 2005

When I lived in Sitka Alaska, I used to walk to work, 2 miles one way, in the dark, in the winter, with ice freezing on my legs and crackling with every step. By the time I would get to work, I had significantly more weight on me than when I left the house. Same with the return trip home.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:Oh, now don't give me that crap about 10 miles barefoot UPHILL (both ways)
in 18' snow drifts with windchills that would make lava freeze.... ;p

Brian
Team A.I.

On a side note, it was -22.6F at my house on Saturday morning. :)