[Az-Geocaching] The long lonely drive home

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jan 16 18:14:05 MST 2005

At 11:05 PM 1/15/2005, you wrote:
>Well, this past month has not been good for me...I lost my job in
>Prescott, and now I am financially to the point where I have to go back to
>Michigan, I just don't have anyplace to live and am out of work

Jeff,

I am so sorry to hear about how things have been going for you.  I can
relate in many ways.  It wasn't until very recently that I found a paying
job again.  After holding on for a little too long at my own business, then
going about a year of being either completely unemployed, or very
underemployed, things got real tough here also.

Just remember, things do have a way of working out in the long run, and it
is good to have family to be able to lean on when needed.  While moving to
Michigan might not be what you want to do, it is probably the right thing
to do, for now.  I have no doubt that you will find your way back to
Arizona if that is what you truly want.  As I said, things tend to work out
when all is said and done.

Good luck.