[Az-Geocaching] Roadrunner's Revenge Net Serve is up again

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Jan 14 09:55:42 MST 2005

I agree with Steve...I too remember this one and it's challenge.  It definitely was fun and worth the time and effort.  For those who haven't found this cache — and the other three caches in the same area — pack a picnic and enjoy the park!

Roadrunner's Revenge Net Serve:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c93d5092-920d-4541-b7bf-229ea6154a77&log=y&decrypt=

Here are three other caches in the same park:
· But it's a xeroheat! ------(GCHZDR)
· TEF Rocketry: Diversions --(GCHX6W)
· Arrowhead Menace ----------(GC7D3E)

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

Steve, Tierra Buena wrote:

Whooo-wheee!

I almost wish we hadn’t already found it; it was so much fun to find. Not that I’d want to go through all that “fun” again. Come to think of it, it wasn’t fun at all until we found it. Thanks for resurrecting it, guys.

If you’re looking for a mind-challenging cache in the Valley, this one is it: GC64AA.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

Original message by Gale:

I just wanted to post a note to let everyone know that Roadrunners Revenge Net Serve is back up and running again.