[Az-Geocaching] Our New Reviewer

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Jan 11 08:59:21 MST 2005

Pat,

I am sure that everyone else that has responded or guess at the
identification feels exactly the same as you.  I read all this attempt
to find out who it is as just fun and tongue in cheek.  Some very good
points were made for not knowing who the reviewer is and I agree with
all of them as well.

Have a nice day on your next cache outing.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite