[Az-Geocaching] Our New Reviewer

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Mon Jan 10 21:06:24 MST 2005

Both!
And when taken together, well,
Female - reduction of 50% of possible choices.
"a very nice person" - maybe not so much. Now that I think of it, I
really don't know any true FEMALE cachers that I can't describe this
way. So, maybe not. (I really don't want to go there among the MALE
cachers - that would just cause too much angst to even speculate!).