[Az-Geocaching] approver

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Jan 10 12:44:45 MST 2005

It should stay anonymous regardless of what anyone in the community might
think for the reasons given.  The strip the anonymity and reveal just who
that person is would invariably create problems in the community.  The
approver could be one of the most respected people in the community, but
once a decision is handed down that is disagreed with, so begins the cycle
of problems.

And as always when a person in a position of relative power is revealed,
people come out of the woodwork looking for back alley favors for getting
questionable caches approved.  Speculation is fine/good, but it should
definitely be left as such.  Maybe when the approver chooses to step down
could the identity be revealed, but certainly not while active.

Brian
Team A.I.