[Az-Geocaching] AZ has own cache reviewer

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Sat Jan 8 18:14:03 MST 2005

Hmmm, I'm not so sure we really need to guess who it is.  That is, unless we
all plan to hike up to his/her castle with pitchforks and torches when we
decide we don't like some decision on our newly placed pride and joy cache.
I'm just glad that we have someone who knows Arizona who can make better
judgements about our types of caches and locations.

BTW, if it's not Steve or Trisha, my vote is on Dirk, AKA ShadowAce.... :-P

Jim.

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Gale wrote:

> No it isnt me. Oddly enough I was offered a place back in 2003. I
> accepted and heard nothing from them. I tried contacting them and got no
> replies. Finally a reviewer checked into it and word filtered back that
> they had nothing for me after all. It was all quite strange. The initial
> email did come from high up too so it was not a hoax. Just as well. I am
> an administrator on another website that isnt geocaching related. I have
> to admit that I was a bit offended at how that was handled, but I got
> over it.
>

> Is it you Steve? I could see you using Artemis to throw us off track.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721 USA                 http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/