[Az-Geocaching] Time Travel?

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 22:05:02 MST 2005

Bugs and Looops, eh?....

http://www.popula.com/items_fp/item_description.cfm?item_fp_ID=347593

http://www.benchpress.com/BUGS1.HTM

Thanks, David, but that's a board game (same thing at both sites). The
game I'm seeking ran on a 5100 or an APL-capable mainframe (although I'd
be perfectly happy with a version that ran in Windows today).  One of
its key components was that each player only had 45 seconds to figure
out their next move. A player could take longer, but the extra time was
deducted from subsequent turns. If a player took way too long (which
happened with some frequency) it could cost them their next several
turns.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena