[Az-Geocaching] Festia Day Parade

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Jan 1 14:01:19 MST 2005

Sure wish I had been thinking a few months ago..  I would have set up an
Event Cache for the parade..  Linda and I were in the parade with 18
other miniature horses..  I could have asked for pictures of us in the
parade as proof for a successful find, now I have to grovel to anyone
who was there..  The local TV did gives us some coverage and even
mentioned us for about 32 milli seconds..  The club wants a little more
video tape than that if possible..

If anyone out there was at the parade and made a video tape, crossing
fingers, please contact me and let me copy that portion that cover our
passing by you..

Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite