[Az-Geocaching] AZGeocachers Geocoin.

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:06:59 MST 2005

Well..

Brian and I have finally things together.

I hope you like how this turned out. Brian does a good job of describing our
thoughts on how this came together
in his post to the geocaching.com <http://geocaching.com> forums. The
following is a link to that posting

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=106743&view=findpost&p=1672081<http://http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=106743&view=findpost&p=1672081>

I've done some touch-ups, and I'm sure Brian has a few more, but this is
what we've been shooting for.

We tried to put all the "critters" that were suggested, but it seemed to
clutter up the space we had. We decided
on the Jackalope, to represent the extreems of desert and mountain animals.
Besides, I've heard tale of a single
Jackalope taking out whole families... they're mighty vicious creatures.

As it shows, the state flag side will be color. the jeep side will be cast
so that the objects will take on the 3-D effect.

Also in Brian's posts, he explains our desire to not have the coins tracked
on Geocaching.com <http://Geocaching.com>. This would raise costs
and would limit us to the use of only one side. And it would leave final
design approval to Geocaching.com <http://Geocaching.com>. I'd like to
number them, and it is possible to have them tracked by other means.

Brian and I would like to see how popular our work is, to see how production
costs will run. Our goal is for this to break
even on this project.

Jake - Team A.I.