[Az-Geocaching] More name stories?

Loran Wilcox loranwilcox at chartermi.net
Mon Aug 29 18:14:04 MST 2005

Are name came from our signature item.  When I first started caching I decided I wanted to put something in the cache that showed something about us.  Since I was from Florida I decided it should be something from Florida.. Plus I had over 500 sand dollars so it seemed natural.  So my signature item came before my caching name.  Originally we were just L2.

Team Sand Dollar