[Az-Geocaching] More name stories?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Aug 29 13:49:25 MST 2005

Since Highpointer apparently doesn't subscribe to this list anymore, you
won't be hearing from him directly. I can tell you that before
Geocaching, he belonged (and may still) to the 'Highpointer's Club'.
Highpointing is an activity that involves determining, and traveling to
the highest point in a state or county (and perhaps other political
divisions) . More information on this activity can be found at
Highpointing <http://highpointing.com/>.com and Highpointing
<http://highpointers.org/>.org.