[Az-Geocaching] OT: Jeep question

Gordy & Barbie teamavart at cox.net
Sun Aug 28 14:50:52 MST 2005

The air bag system is automatically disabled when the t-case is shifted into
4-lo.

If the air bag light is coming on, it indicates that there is a fault
somewhere in the system, and should be investigated. The computer will tell
you where the fault is, and an OBDII scanner should tell you what exactly is
wrong. Technically, it is illegal to tamper with the air bag system on your
vehicle in any way.