[Az-Geocaching] Rep Article - Poll

Crystal Hinkle crystalh at cox.net
Fri Aug 26 20:32:43 MST 2005

I play hide and go seek with my cats and dog..does that count?

Seriously, though, I looked on the bookcrossing website and couldn't really
find any in my area.  The website is not as user friendly as the geocaching
site.  I have received a wheresgeorge bill before, but didn't know what it
was at the time :-)

Crystal

HinkleHouse

  _____