[Az-Geocaching] This, that and other stuff

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Aug 26 20:15:11 MST 2005

Paul Hruby wrote regarding his daughter: "I'm saving my money for a shotgun come time when she wants to start dating.  I might have some really fun times, sitting there cleaning the thing while interviewing her date."
Paul, I know what you mean.  I raised three daughters.  Just wait until you hear wispering coming from your daughters bedroom late at night when you know that she isn't having a girlfriend spending the night; then you knock on her door only to hear rustling; and then you quietly sneak out the front door just in time to see her boyfriend climbing out the bedroom window!
See what you have to look forward to!  Your daughter is still young...enjoy her while you can.
Rand