[Az-Geocaching] Opinion please

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:35:46 MST 2005

Bob.

I had a cache that was a wonderful tour of campus down here and I had to
temp disable it for some remodeling as well. The remodeling went long past
schedule so I archived the cache with all plans of bringing it back.. Now a
friend has asked to use that spot so I have not replaced it.

I am not saying this to keep you from archiving it. I am saying this because
it sat temp disabled for so long I felt like an idiot for teasing people
with something that was not there.

My opinion would be to archive the current one. With a note asking local
cachers not to intrude on the area with a LUM so you can replace it when it
comes back bigger and better. If you create a new one, leave it in place
long enough to matter. It is real frustrating for us number pumping idiots
to run up that far to find a cache has been archived and removed while we
were enroute. Since I am all about the numbers it appears, I have to defend
us. :)

Just my $0.02 for which you are paying too much. :)