[Az-Geocaching] off topic question about MP3 players

Will5119 at cox.net will5119 at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 18:45:09 MST 2005

I didn't do any shopping but did get an iPod photo 60g for my birthday last
month. I  must have been a good boy!

It is awesome.  I have 4001 songs loaded so far and have a little over 39
gig left..  I also have over 700 photo's loaded.  I know it is overkill. but
I also wanted to load in every CD I own, and I am a third of the way there,
and have room to load new stuff.  Song and album titles all load from the
internet.  Smart playlists let me create playlists like all the songs with a
playcount of 0 and rating over one star, or  all my five star rated songs by
genre, etc.

I plug it into my truck, and the stereo in our work weight room, with a tape
adapter, and plug in speakers at my desk at work.  They are great toys!

Will

Sport Trac/k