[Az-Geocaching] This, that and other stuff

Paul Hruby xqsxqs at qwest.net
Thu Aug 25 06:23:16 MST 2005

I get the list via digest and was catching up on the reading.

Was it Brian or ??? who submitted the States map url?  Thanks - I had fun.
I'd like to find more of those.  My little one will get a kick out of it.

Rand - thanks for /snipping./ the long threads.  I power through using the
slide bar, but I miss the break points.  Having those really, really long
ones, shortened, helps.

I also agree and it's my opinion, that having questionable language
broadcast would be better if the really bad stuff was redacted.  My daughter
uses my computer, knows how to move about on it and can read really well for
a first grader, so I for one, wouldn't mind seeing the redaction.  I don't
want be having her ask me what does ????? mean?  ya know what I mean?  I'm
saving my money for a shotgun come time when she wants to start dating.  I
might have some really fun times, sitting there cleaning the thing while
interviewing her date.

And thanks again Brian for the neighborhood dog example.  I laughed really
hard on that one as there is a guy that walks his small dog daily, and he
stops on our lawn.  Funny!

My .02,

Paul  aka Sonic Warthog