[Az-Geocaching] Wind tunnels and more

Hilary and Justin Moore jhmoore at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:56:58 MST 2005

Apryl and Gale....
Not sure if you saw the other previous e-mails but was told the "wind tunnel" may indeed be a "wind cave" that is closer to the Usery Pass Rec Area that already has a cache in it.  I am going to check with my husband when he gets home from work and find out more about this "wind tunnel" that an older gentleman told him whom he met while hiking at the Salt River the other weekend.  I'll let you guys know more about the whereabouts from Justin when I talk to him, I've grown up here too and have been tubing many times but have never heard of this wind tunnel either until now.  And yeah, no a/c.....it's a real bummer especially for my poor babies and I don't know how Justin drives to work and home every day in it other than he's a mad Englishman. ;-)  Have fun in Scum Diego Apryl, I mean, San Diego (my hometown)!
Hilary

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com