[Az-Geocaching] Question about caches along the I-8

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 16:33:20 MST 2005

Shameless plug for a cache of mine:

Lonesome Bush, I love this cache. Just off I-8

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok so I've done quite a few caches along I-8 granted I couldnt' go far from the beaten path due to a 18 month old being asleep in the back seat but I wanted to see if anyone had some wonderful caches to pass along.

I've done the few up on the mountain the gravity one, In Ko Pah and the one on the road to In Ko Pah. Anyone have any others that they just loved?

http://mail.yahoo.com