[Az-Geocaching] Caching vehicle for sale (?) - gets great mileage!!!

David Lucas aztech_gc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 15:43:43 MST 2005

Sounds like a very nice ride.  I've got a 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 500R that I'm thinking about selling.  Course, with the price of gas, I might need to start using it for geocaching!

David
AZTech

ShadowAce <shadowace.az at gmail.com> wrote:
ShadowAce

 I own and drive an 1100cc 1996 Honda Shadow American Classic Edition (ACE). :)

 That was pretty straight forward hehehe  We have since added cute nicknames for the rest of the Crew (family) but it would be too long of a process to change the logging name to include them all.
Drayman is Draven, our 8 year old son.
Wrenbo is Wren, our 5 year old daughter.
U.M.D. is my wife, (Uber Micro Detector) as she seems to have the best luck of the bunch when we try to locate one. hehe

 I like this as it is a historical portion of AZ geocachers.

http://mail.yahoo.com