[Az-Geocaching] G.A.G.L (or, "Gaggle")

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Wed Aug 24 11:45:50 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just went to the post office and held the door open for 4 elderly folks in a row, so I feel better....ha

Anyway....I feel the need for one LAST post about all the mess in the form of a General Apology to the Geocaching List....Brian (Cl)  is right (and what Brian AI said was right on as well), it was not good for me to post Jeff's vulgar email without censoring the vulgarities, and for that I apologize. It didn't even occur to me to change Jeff's words because I was so upset and shocked....I don't associate with that kind of "toxicity", but that is no excuse. I'm more upset anyway, and probably less thoughtful than normal, because of my upcoming surgery and possible chemo/radiation depending on what is found. Scary stuff, makes you not think straight.

I very much appreciate the numerous friends who wrote privately (and publically) to express their support, thank you. And to Bob (PE) that pic of me and Dirk at last year's Prescott Event was priceless, thanks!!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott Valley ~ the best place in the world to live IMHO....