[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching name

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 11:22:57 MST 2005

The first car I ever bought was a 1964 VW Beetle, red. That car looked like it had gone through hell and back and was purchased as a fixer-upper. I figured it was only proper to christen my first car with some sort of name so when my brother heard of my plan, he carefully scanned his eyeballs over the pitiful looking mess I had acquired and suggested that the machinery was no better than a highway havoc. That was in 1981 and I’ve used the name for one reason or another ever since, including geocaching.

Mark A. Pedersen

http://mail.yahoo.com