[Az-Geocaching] intro stories

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 11:19:34 MST 2005

Hi Raymond - I saw that same show, and talked to my brother about it - the
next thing I knew, he had purchased us both Rino's so we could chat back and
forth while driving or hiking, and we were both into it.  My brother, Cabot
(Chopper73) doesn't log his finds much, but he goes frequently with us, and
to some caching events.  He's a helicopter pilot for Papillion at the Grand
Canyon, and on his off weeks he runs a flight instruction school here in the
Valley.  Funny how a little old TV show can get you out from in front of the
TV and into the great outdoors, huh?

We don't do a huge number of caches (150 or so in 2.5 - 3 years), but we
enjoy it.  Plus, for part of that time, I was pregnant.  :)

Bobbi Jo