[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how didyoucome up with it

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 10:51:34 MST 2005

Haha, I liked the salad version of your name! Wow, so
many team names and I was somewhat off on my
assumptions as to what they meant. Well alright then,
I guess I'll explain AZBliss02.

Well, it's pretty straight forward as I'm not very
creative with names. Heather and I began dating back
in 2002 ("02") when we were both in Ohio. I had only
been in college for one year and she was just
graduating high school. That summer she moved out to
arizona with her twin sister to go to school (Collins
College). Whenever I had a chance (and the money) I
was flying out here to visit which ultimately lead to
my decision to move here once I graduated. Heather has
always liked to use the word "Bliss" to describe our
relationship so naturally when I would come to visit
things would be blissful in "AZ". Soooo... now that
we're finally together in the same state, we've got
our name, AZBliss02!

Jared