[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how did you come up with it

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Wed Aug 24 10:24:34 MST 2005

Team AZFastFeet...

We have been using this name since long before our FTF obsession.  We first started geocaching when the girls were 4.  When we walked anywhere and they got tired, they would say "Dad, I've got slow feet" to which I would inqire about what it would take to get their fast feet back (it usually involved me carrying them for some distance!).  When we joined geocaching and thought about a login, it came to us pretty quick.  We added the "Team" since back then it seemed the thing to do and the "AZ" to give others a quick clue as to where we are from.

Tim, Kim, Cassi, Calli