[Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows his true nature....very sad

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Wed Aug 24 10:01:07 MST 2005

Brian Casteel wrote:
> Your wording made me chuckle, Brian.  I agree the e-mail posted was
> extremely offensive, and dripped with rabid hatred for whatever reason.  At
> the same time, I support her decision to call him out in this situation.
> One who doesn't cuss can't go to a sporting event expecting everyone around
> them to honor their values and not cuss.  It's been pretty much clean here
> since I've been a part of it, and it's unfortunate that it had to happen at
> all.  However, with any luck, the action of posting it will have served its
> purpose and the depth of that volatility will not show up here again.

I don't really care one way or another about the airing of dirty
laundry.... The message could/should have been censored.  You can change
part of the message to $#!+ and we'll get the point just the same.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek