[Az-Geocaching] Yes...very sad (Something to consider)

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Wed Aug 24 08:57:49 MST 2005

Hey guys, I AGREE with you, GEEEEZZ!!! You ALL know that I did not start
this "negativity" nor do I usually behave (start anything negative) like
this on the list. But give me a break....I was attacked with a VULGAR
filthy email and I expect some support from some of my alleged "friends"
in the community. I WOULD SUPPORT YOU. I have been here for over 4 years,
and I have supported several others in different but difficult
circumstances.

Thanks alot.