[Az-Geocaching] Jeff 360 shows his true nature....very sad

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 00:26:17 MST 2005

No Trisha, I'm not going to send you a private e-mail.  You dragged the listserv into a private matter, and asked us how we would have handled receiving the e-mail from Jeff!  MY answer is: "PRIVATELY!"
I don't appreciate your snitching.  I could care less what transpired privately between you and Jeff.
Rand
FROM TRISHA:
EVERYONE: I just received the following email from Jeff 360:.../
<.../

MY RESPONSE:
 /....(If you don't like the fact that I am making this public, then please send me a private email expressing your displeasure, and I will be happy to ask you privately if you like being treated like this. You can tell me how you would have handled it if you had received a nasty email like this.)..../