[Az-Geocaching] Wow continued... what you enjoy about geocaching

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 14:10:03 MST 2005

Yeah, must be something the cache owner can do once
they've archived it. You can check out the message for
yourself just go to
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=620e577e-970d-4665-9b06-b52ee6bf44a6

or search for GCPHRH and then attempt to log on it. It
won't let you post any type of log.

jared