[Az-Geocaching] Wow

Ken Bowley azgeocaching at trod.org
Mon Aug 22 18:27:58 MST 2005

The wonderful thing about free speech is that it allows all sides to state
their opinions, and also to state their disagreement with the other sides
opinions.  So far I havn't seen anything that directly said to not state
your opinion, just a lot of disagreements with what you had to say.

Personally I couldn't give a rats ass about most of the arguements on
here.  It's a game/hobby.  I've got plenty of other things to keep me
occupied if people start taking this too seriously.