[Az-Geocaching] A new way to fake the numbers.

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 18:02:35 MST 2005

<rebuttal>
Couldn't agree with Bill more. I've taken the last few
minutes to "cool off" after reading your original post
but my hands are still shaking with the jump in blood
pressure. I obviously take this somewhat personal
since AZFastFeet and I enjoy going FTF hunting
together. It started when we were working together, we
would leave for caches together, drive there together,
search together, and find together. Being a mere
milisecond off from when one of us finds it to the
other makes no difference to us. So sorry if you think
this calls our WHOLE caching record in to question,
but just go ahead and audit us Cache Officer, I
thought you were one of the first cachers against
people trying to "police" others. And don't start
thinking it's all about the competition, if you want,
I'll stop recording what # of FTF it is for me. That's
really for more of my personal records anyways, but it
just helps to have it attached to the log that it
corresponds to. There's an added adrenaline rush in
finding a cache first, for me anyway. Seeing that
blank log, it's just a thrill. Not sharing the FTF
with the person(s) who I shared all that excitement
with is just wrong.
</rebuttal>

You keep caching your way, we'll keep caching ours.

Jared