[Az-Geocaching] Couldnt get satellites today?

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 23:33:22 MST 2005

Hey, just got home and noticed this post. Heather and
I were out all day today (seriously, Midnight to
Midnight) grabbing a ton of caches. Anyway, we didn't
experience any accuracy problems but the screen on my
unit seemed to flash to a blank screen, and then back
again repeatedly throughout the day. At one point it
completely shut off (with full battery power). First
time ever noticing anything like that. But with 24
hours of non-stop caching, I guess maybe that's
expected.

Alright, night all!