[Az-Geocaching] Re: What happened to the next beat the heat or north AZ event?

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Aug 16 13:48:33 MST 2005

Steve,

Thanks for your desire to come back up north.  My wife and I helped
Trisha with the last Beat the Heat event and had a great time.  We are
not organizers and have our plate full of Miniature Horse activities
this year.  If someone else could grab this bull by the tail, we would,
depending on the date, help as much as possible.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ