[Az-Geocaching] Waymarking.com - Your new source forlocationlesscaches, sorta.

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 13:21:15 MST 2005

Not sure what's happening on your end Andy (maybe
you're using Internet Exploder *I mean Explorer*). It
is in the beta stages and I've seen a number of people
in the forums writing about bugs. I just visited the
Barnotoo's Blogspot and after visiting his blog, I
logged the so-called "find" on it with no problems.

Keep in mind that while you can claim these as "finds"
they don't actually affect your Geocaching.com
numbers.

Jared