[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching weather

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Aug 16 10:18:44 MST 2005

And this coming off one of the longer streaks of 110+ days?  I too remember
those days, and was one of the idiots racing around on his BMX bike the
ENTIRE day when it his 122 out.  The end result was my collapse on the
driveway of my grandparents house...oh the joys of being a kid.

BTW, what was your Eagle project?  Have you heard about that whole Cache To
Eagle cache concept started in CA?

Brian
Team A.I.