[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching weather

Crystal Hinkle crystalh at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 21:13:15 MST 2005

I agree!  I think it's been great the last couple of weeks!  Unfortunately,
I haven't been able to do too much caching since I'm in the process of
packing up my whole house and TRYING to close on my new one.  I did get one
in today that was really fun - Check out "Off Your Rocker In Chandler" if
you haven't already.  And stop by and have some biscuits while you're there
:-)   One of my favorite places to eat!

Crystal

HinkleHouse

  _____