[Az-Geocaching] Mexican relations

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Aug 15 10:32:18 MST 2005

As much as I'd like to comment, I think this discussion has probably lived
its course, and will probably dive into some offensive territory soon.
Despite the fact that flames have been seen here, a racially-motivated one
is certainly a way to divide/separate, and inflict great harm on the
community-at-large.  My .02 say that we should probably let this debate die,
or move private.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____