[Az-Geocaching] Speaking of war in Iraq

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 13:49:25 MST 2005

If he is going to be in Iraq in the summer, get him a mistymate. Cheap enough and they supposedly have kept the troops cool over there. Check out their website. A friend was there a couple of years ago, as a contractor. I have the link to her site for the photos of Baghdad if you are interested.

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
See I changed the subject line. HAPPY???

Anywho...hubby's being deployed on Oct 1 to go play in the sand...He'll be back in Dec '06 or Jan '07...Looks like I've got some serious caching time on my hands!!!

Apryl-4wheelingmirage