[Az-Geocaching] Good News for FTF Junkies

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Fri Aug 12 04:53:59 MST 2005

Yep! I tried it, but the notification does not provide the GC code which
I need in order to look up the cache co-ordinates on my WAP phone. So as
it is, the notification is teasing  me about the new cache Tim just got
FTF on! :-\
I mentioned this in the forum discussion of the 'feature' but no
response so far. Maybe they will change it, or I might get  a device
with an actual web browser, but until then I opted out/turned it off. :-X