[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 12 01:20:33 MST 2005

Steve Strinham wrote:

> Yes, but did you get 25 in one day with an event cache that evening and
> bringing the wife and 3 kids along?

25+ in a day with the wife and kids along-- no problem.  We've never
done that with an event cache thrown in the mix, though.  Sounds like a
challenge. ;-)

RTW wrote:

> Sprocket is one of the few that could bring the wife, 3 kids and a dog
> along
> and still get 40 caches in a day!!!

That depends on whose wife and whose kids. =-O

Lazy K wrote:

> Yeah, but without the dog they would only find about 15. After all, she is
> 'The Amazing Geo-Dog'!! ;)

And you thought I just brought her along to pick up chicks. :-D

But seriously, folks.  I really wish I could attend the Tucson event
this weekend but we're having a send-off party for Sparky, who's
beginning classes at UofA later this month.  We will be in Tucson next
weekend to move her into her dorm so hopefully we'll get to grab a few
Tucson caches then.  I know the Tucson folks will put on a great event
and I will be there in spirit, if nothing else.

-- Sprocket