[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:32:43 MST 2005

I guess I would have to respond with 'would the kids prefer 25 lamp pole
micro hides or a nice historical location where something can be learned'?

>From there it is up to you, if you really want to pump numbers that can be
done without asking what are some must do caches. I have to say Silny did an
amazing job with this one in my opinion. I even found a few graves that we
could have used for different locationless caches while wandering around
here but I never logged them as I felt it would cheapen the experience of
the items we did find.

I know my children and wife enjoyed this cache much more then many of the
other caches in Tucson. The kids still talk about it when we drive past.