[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 10 22:14:11 MST 2005

Joe of Team Blunder wrote about Evergreen's Stories (GCGAG3):

> It might not fit in with getting 25 caches in a day,

Says who?  On 12/01/03 I found all stages of this cache along with 35
other caches in the Tucson area. ;-)
Nothing is impossible.    To be fair, I didn't attend an event cache
that day.  The best I could do while also attending an event was 31
caches on 12/04/04.

I will agree that Evergreen's Stories is a great multi, particularly if
you like history.

-- Sprocket