[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

David E. Lucas lucas at email.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 8 22:25:29 MST 2005

You might try these as well, all of which I've done with some or all of
my four
kids in tow:

Urban Cliffs, GCG8BT
Roadside Posts, GCK071
Blue Chest, GCK0VT
Around the Pyramid, GCCA2F
Sand Trout, GCJTGA
Little Boy Creek, GCGHAZ
Rockin' Robb'n, GCMBZF
Our Founder, GCM4QM
By Design, GCGB5C
El Campo del Cacto, GCD283
Noisy One, GCMFDC
Sun Circle, GCJREF
Padre a los Indios, GCMGGG
Arizona Cherry Tree, GCNQ4J

Also, here are some virtuals:

Field of Dreams, GCGHRH
A Day at the Zoo, GC9AF8
Fun at Night, GC9AFF
Heads Up, GCB8B2
Softball, GC3E02
A Maze Ing, GCGR62
That Bites!, GC8659

(the kids should especially enjoy the last two!)

Have fun!
David (AZTech)